Even though we are new to Missoula, the Surf are not a new soccer club. The first Surf club was established in San Diego in 1977. There are currently 41 Surf clubs across the country and growing.
Surf Soccer Club has produced 11 National Championships, 29 Regional Champions, over 74 State Champions, hundreds of college scholarship athletes, over 157+ National team players and multiple MLS and professional players.
The training received at Surf Soccer Club, as well as a commitment to the development of the player leads to success at the highest level. Exposure to hundreds of college coaches at Surf Cup and College Cup gives Surf Soccer Club players the best chance to find a scholarship pathway to college.
- Shared resources throughout an extensive, national soccer community
- Webinars/clinics with professional coaches from all over the world
- Access to elite tournaments and leagues
- Surf Select Program including a series of regional, national & international experiences exclusively for Surf Nation athletes
- Coaching Manual subscription and access to Surf curriculum for all coaches in Surf Nation
- Admin support and club registration provided by Elite Soccer club management software