What is Surf Juniors?
Surf Juniors is our introductory program based on what’s best for the players. The player’s individual skill development and enjoyment is at the heart of the program.
The Surf Juniors program is the foundation of our club. The program is designed to create an environment that allows players to have fun while learning the fundamentals of soccer. Our focus is on individual technical development and team play in a fun and safe environment. All players will learn how to play the game and not just the individual skills.
Why Join Surf Juniors?
Missoula Surf aims to be the leader in youth soccer in western Montana and we start with the best training at the youngest ages.
We aim to place players at the right level knowing players develop at different rates, but all have the potential for greatness. Our coaches focus on developing players for long term success.
All players get professional training in addition to small sided game play and all sessions are planned using our club curriculum.
Surf Juniors will meet once a week for 90 minutes. Players will practice skill building in larger groups and then split up into age/ability appropriate teams for small sided games.
- 7 week season September 11 – October 23
- Mondays 5:00-6:30pm
- Location Pineview Park (behind Rattlesnake Elementary)
- FREE for all first year participants ($50 for returning players)
- Boys and girls with birth years 2016, 2017, 2018 (no exceptions)
- Training sessions are half skill building, half game play
- Surf jersey included
- All players will need to bring shin pads, water bottle and size 3 soccer ball